EXTREME CUSTOMS SHOW TRUCK GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Extreme Customs Show Truck Giveaway (the "Giveaway") begins at 12:00:00 AM CST on 5/16/2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on 7/25/2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Extreme Customs LLC's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older (or of legal age of majority in his/her state of residence) who possess a valid U.S. driver's license. Employees of Extreme Customs LLC, its vendors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Competitors and wholesale customers of Extreme Customs LLC and their employees and those employees' spouses, significant others and dependents are also not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: There are four (4) ways to enter:
During the Promotion Period you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway for each $5 spent on EC Gear (e.g., a $50 purchase will garner 10 entries). The number of entries you receive will be based on the pre-tax amount of your eligible purchase, excluding shipping charges (if any). Purchases made with EC Reward Points will not accrue entries; entries will accrue only to the cash value spent, less any redeemed EC Rewards Points (e.g., a $50 purchase that is reduced by $20 in EC Reward Points will receive 6 entries). To accrue entries, purchase must be made:
- Online at http://www.extremecustoms.com/get-gear.php or http://www.tiresandwheels.com/get-gear.php
- In Person at the Extreme Customs, Oshkosh, WI location or at a participating Extreme Customs show.
- By Phone at 866-680-7476 or 888-258-4737.
- During the Promotion Period you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway for each wheel, each tire and/or each lift/leveling/lowering kit purchase (e.g. if you buy a 4 wheel & 4 tire package with a lift kit, you will receive 9 entries). To accrue entries, purchase must be made:
During the Promotion Period members of Team EC will receive 5 entries by uploading a video to Facebook:
- If you are not a member of Team EC, visit www.ExtremeCustoms.com and register (registering is free). Terms & Conditions of EC membership apply.
- Create a 60-second video telling us what you like about Extreme Customs and why you want to win the truck. Upload your video on www.facebook.com/ExtremeCustoms, tagging @ExtremeCustoms and include #ECgiveaway.
- Limit one video upload per day. For each eligible video upload received, you will receive five (5) entries into the Giveaway.
Videos will not be judged, but must comply with the following submission guidelines. Determination of compliance with these submission guidelines and the Official Rules will be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor/Administrator, whose decisions are final:
- Video(s) must be in English and should not exceed 60 seconds.
- Limit one video upload per day.
- Each video upload must be unique.
- Video(s) must be a single work of original material created by the Entrant and suitable for presentation in a public forum.
- Video(s) may not include material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement.
- Video(s) must not contain any defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful material or depict any illegal, immoral or lewd act or contain any inappropriate content (as determined by Sponsor).
- Video(s) must remain up until the winner is announced. Videos that are removed/deleted before the winner is announced will not be eligible to win.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To receive 5 entries without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3"x5" paper, hand print "Extreme Customs Show Truck Giveaway" along with your first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip, age, e-mail address, plus daytime and evening telephone numbers including area code. Mail your entry in an envelope no larger than #10 (business-size envelope) with sufficient postage affixed, to: EC Giveaway Entries, 3420 Jackson Street, Suite A, Oshkosh, WI 54901. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Entries must be received by 7/27/2017. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received in time for the random drawing.
- Limit 20 entries per person per day, regardless of method of entry. A person can use only one email address/Facebook account to enter. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
- During the Promotion Period you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway for each $5 spent on EC Gear (e.g., a $50 purchase will garner 10 entries). The number of entries you receive will be based on the pre-tax amount of your eligible purchase, excluding shipping charges (if any). Purchases made with EC Reward Points will not accrue entries; entries will accrue only to the cash value spent, less any redeemed EC Rewards Points (e.g., a $50 purchase that is reduced by $20 in EC Reward Points will receive 6 entries). To accrue entries, purchase must be made:
- RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 7/31/2017 from among all eligible entries received to select one potential winner whose name will be announced live at www.Facebook.com/ExtremeCustoms and www.Facebook.com/ExtremeCustomsES. The random drawing will be conducted by Marden Kane, Inc., an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final (the "Administrator"). Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive a fully customized truck valued at approximately $17,000 and a $3,000 check which can be used to offset travel expenses related to picking up the truck. Winner must personally take delivery of the prize vehicle at a location specified by the Sponsor in Oshkosh, WI, within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from the Sponsor and must provide a valid U.S. driver's license and evidence of legally required insurance. Winner will be responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees and for all costs associated with vehicle pickup and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein, including but not limited to any costs incurred by winner relating to prize vehicle pickup. In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the prize vehicle, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to provide a cash alternative or to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. The prize will be awarded "AS IS" without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Giveaway, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- NOTIFICATION: Potential winner (and parent/legal guardian if potential winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release and, at Sponsor's request, submit a copy of his/her valid U.S. driver's license, within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner will be notified by email, phone and/or overnight/regular mail.
- GENERAL: If an entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities, Facebook accounts or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Entrants/winner (and parent/legal guardian if entrant/winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties and Facebook from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors/Administrator, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor may post some video entries on their Website(s) at their sole discretion which has no bearing on eligibility or winner determination and may be removed by Sponsor at any time for any reason. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, all disputes concerning this Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions.
- NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online at www.ExtremeCustoms.com and the drawing for all remaining prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form. Any damage made to the Web Site by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- WINNER: The name of the official winner will be posted at www.ExtremeCustoms.com on or about 8/11/17 or after the winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: Extreme Customs LLC, 3420 Jackson Street, Suite A, Oshkosh, WI 54901.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc., 195 Froehlich Farm Blvd., Woodbury, NY 11797.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for the purposes of Promotion administration